星期日, 7月 17, 2005

20050717(Diary)-My Life at Here

When I just got here, I almost forgot how to speak Chinese because all I heard and speak is just English. I remember the first time I met my friend outside the campus and that day I spoke less because I couldn’t react to my friend immediately. I had to think of what kind of langue she spoke and tried to understand the grammar then I acted. Maybe my friend I met that will think I was bored.

After few weeks, I couldn't speak both English and Chinese well. I didn’t know how to think when I was talking to my classmates. That’s very despondent to me. I tried to do everything which could help me but didn’t getting better. The only g good thing that I was get used the class here but had big problem to make a conversation.

And then, the situation was getting better and better. I spoke English usually that made me think as an American. When I woke up at home, and the first work I spoke is English, even my sister strongly asked me not to speak English at home but I just couldn’t help it. I thought it was a good thing to me because I know how much I will learn in future. There was one thing happened which was I had problem to writing in Chinese except typing. I almost forget every phrase I learned when I was a child. This depressed me again but there was not thing I could do about it because English is the most important thing to me.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

I like to see you become a American.you grow up soon.congratulations!


SORRY.i am chinese English.

Jason Lai.

 
At 10:19 下午, Blogger 小紅 said...

To Jason Lai.

I was so happy to read your message. And please don't worry about your English, you sill can type in Chinese if you want.

Anyway,I will keep working on my homework and try my best not to let you guys down.

 

張貼留言

<< Home